Kainga, where Roses bloom, life is lived at a gentler pace.Living Simply, doing all those good things like stitching, gardening, cooking and reading.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Lucy's new fabric range.

Hello,

Today I want to show Lucy's tie dying she did at school last week. The colours are just so bright and cheerful. Each sample was tied in a different way for a different effect.
The samples will be included in her workbook for school.

The one above had a bottle cap tied in the middle to create the pattern.


This one that looks like daisies is my favourite. This pattern was formed by using lots of bottle caps tied to the material. The teacher bought the die at a craft show last year. I think I will have to find out the brand and get some. Congratulations Lucy on such lovely bright material and learning a new skill.
Happy days.
Bev C


2 comments:

Deb said...

Bev, I love the daisies too. What a clever chook. You are organised stitching your Santa , still nothing like being organised.

chris said...

Hi Bev, just love Lucy's tie dyed fabric. She is very clever. You must let me know what brad of dye she uses.