Kainga, where Roses bloom, life is lived at a gentler pace.Living Simply, doing all those good things like stitching, gardening, cooking and reading.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bag arrives all the way from USA

Hello,



Last month I was involved in the Snickerdoodle Dreams I Love Bags Swap. Thank you to Paula who was my swap partner who sent to me. The parcel arrived all the way from USA. Isn't it beautifully wrapped in this beautiful tissue paper?
Paula made me a lovely bag with a matching purse in lovely green linen. Paula also gave me some material a funky apple print and a purple one. I also got a lovely pink magnet.The magnet is now on my sewing tin in my sewing room.


Paula was unwell in the last week of the swap so she did a wonderful job to get it to me. Thank you Paula. Thanks must go to Darlene who organised this swap.


Happy sewing.


Bev C


3 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Lovely bag, Bev! Lucky you (O:

Sweet P said...

I'm glad you like the bag. I truly enjoyed making it.

Janellybelly said...

Wow Bev, I love your new bag. I recognise the pattern too - it's a Pleated Beauty Bag by Amy Karol (I have made 15 of them now).
Take Care
Janelle xx