Kainga, where Roses bloom, life is lived at a gentler pace.Living Simply, doing all those good things like stitching, gardening, cooking and reading.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Wonderful mail arrives at Kainga.

Hello,

This week I have been busy stitching some little embroideries, I have just finished putting them into a frame. I will show you this another day. Today I wanted to share some mail that came to Kainga. This I Love Raggedy stitchery is from Robyn.
I have my thinking cap on,I have been admiring Robyn's satin stitch. It is just damn fine work. I will treasure this Robyn. Thanks for sending it on to me. I hope you have some more room in your cupboard now.
Yesterday I received this parcel of patterns from Dzintra.
I instantly had to make myself a cuppa and sit and read these patterns. They are just beautiful. Thank you. I think I will make one of the smaller ones today. It is a wet and windy day here so it calls for sitting stitching with the fire keeping me warm. It was lovely to be woken by the sound of rain this morning.
Happy stitching.
Bev C

5 comments:

RG said...

Hi Bev...glad you like it and ..thanks *grin*
Oooh such lovely patterns too!
Enjoy.. I love sewing in the cold weather by the fire. Yeah!

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What a great week you have had - love the patterns and the Raggedy stitchery is so sweet!

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Glad you liked them Bev...now can we see which one you decided on making...nothing nicer than sitting by the fire and stitching. Happy weekend to you♥x

Bobbie Lynn said...

You have been busy in you sewing room. : ) Work work is wonderful and thanks for sharing.

Simone de Klerk said...

The Raggedy stitchery is lovely. I love the little hearts appliqued on the border!
And how lucky, to have won those lovely patterns.
The Hatched Patched patterns are so much fun to make!
Have a lovely weekend.