I worked on these panels which are part of a project that I'm working on. Found the free machine applique embroidery designs on the net. There are a few different sizes which is ideal for what I have in mind. It's great to use up those scraps of fabrics. In fact the main part of the project is a heap of scraps that I had in the Flour bags that I was using up late last year. I have two more Elephant panels to make.
First thing Friday morning I made some more Ricotta cheese. I had plenty of whey so used some of this to make two loaves of bread.
I now keep all the recipes and cleaning hints I have in a folder in the kitchen. I used the fabric that I won from Anthea late last year to make a folder cover. The leftover square was turned into a hot pad.
This year is certainly all about using up what I have on hand. I found these cute machine embroidery Valentine Owls and thought they would be perfect for a t shirt, one on each sleeve. Lisa I used some of the fabric you sent across with David last year.
The shirt was a success so I made another in this floral print. I made pattern "G" which is the middle one in the bottom row. There is supposed to be some lace or something similar around the neckline. I gave this a miss.
I hope everyone else who joined in Friday Night Sew In had a productive night.